Building on our long history of providing solutions to an enormous variety of testing problems, SDL Atlas and Tinius Olsen are proud to introduce the next evolution of testing software for textile testing applications – HORIZON. As part of our development process, we have taken the best features of our previous software offerings, added a host of report writing and data manipulation capabilities, and have created a new testing platform that will make easy work of your textile testing programs, whether they’re designed for the demanding and varied rigors of R&D, or the charting and analysis functions of QC testing.
One of the first features you see within the Horizon software is its use of the most current Windows environments. These familiar formats make it easy to use and learn, especially since the same familiar functionality is maintained throughout the program and over 120 test methods conforming to relevant international testing standards and accredited by retailers including M&S, Next, Arcadia etc.
Horizon offers a comprehensive range of test standards, each designed to make testing simple, precise and efficient, no matter whether the material is yarn, woven material, filament, non-woven, seams, industrial textiles or even garments.
Key features of Horizon software include:
- Tests for tension, burst, tear, seam slippage etc.
- Searchable database of international test standards ASTM, ISO, EN, BS DIN and many more
- Test Method Editor for customization/ creation of test methods
- Tabbed Test and Recall Area for easy access to current and past test data
- Multiple Machine Control
- Connection to balances, and other external devices, and the ability to record data from them
- Ability to combine data from different tests into one single report
- Report Format Editor to customize presentation of results
- Multilevel Security to control access rights
- On line direct technical support
- Password protection in support of multiple users
- SPC on results
- Automatic management of test traceability
- Customize test reports, include test specimen pictures in support of failure analysis
With Horizon you get all the power, application expertise and flexibility required in a software package that enables a high degree of automation to simplify your testing.